Little River Spring
The spring run is approximately 150 feet long with a cave system that is more than 1,200 feet long. The 125 acres allow for nature walks and a wide variety of wildlife including deer, squirrel and numerous birds. The Suwannee River Water Management District recently renovated this park with concrete walkways and steps leading down to the spring from an established river level.
Known for: Beach area, swimming, Picnic tables, grills, restrooms, walking trails, wildlife
Little River Spring Experiences & Suggestions (5)
Set 1 of 3
Apr 19, 2017
- The Suwannee county Parks and Recreation Dept. obtained a grant from the state of FL several years ago for major improvements to this park and it is now a favorite for many in the local area, and many out of it too!
Oct 3, 2013
- Navigating Springs. Come take a look
Set 2 of 3
Aug 24, 2012
- Like Madison, Little River currently had a hectic current, but you are allowed to dive the cave system with scooters. We hadn't used our scooters since Ginnie, so we were excited to get them in the water again.
Jul 21, 2011
- On a sweltering hot day, Little River Springs is a family favorite. This spring is more developed than others in our area and has more visitors. It is the perfect place for folks of all ages to cool off.
Set 3 of 3
Apr 9, 2011
- Rob was on the east coast for work and decided to hop down to Florida on his way back, for a couple of days of diving. I was jealous, so I decided to meet him there, and we ended up doing 3 days of diving -- since it's really not worth flying to Florida for 2 days of diving.
Little River Spring Photography
Little River Spring Videos (3)