Troy springs is located in Branford, Florida on the Suwannee River. It has restrooms, an accessible walkway, picnic tables, nature trail and a dock for canoes, kayaks and boaters.
Known for: Swimming, Snorkeling, Scuba diving, Kayaking/canoeing, Fishing, Hiking, Wildlife viewing, Picnic area, Primitive camping
Troy Spring Experiences & Suggestions (8)
Set 1 of 4
Jun 5, 2017
- Remote, picturesque and rural, northwest Florida is a long way from major population centers. But that's what it takes to get off the beaten path.
Nov 11, 2015
- The whole week felt like a total blur at this point. Tina and I had mixed emotions about starting the final day of GUE Fundamentals. We learned so much in such a short amount of time, and we had made many new friends, it was definitely sad to know we had to leave soon.
Set 2 of 4
May 10, 2015
- We drove from St Pete to Georgia this past Saturday, Memorial Day weekend. While planning the trip I wanted to stop somewhere between here and there to let the kids get out and play for a little. With it being a 6+ hour car ride I knew the kids would be antsy halfway through and stopping to play made the most sense.
Dec 29, 2014
- We arrived at Troy Springs State Park on a really nice sunny clear morning. Unfortunately, the springs weren't clear. Recent rains had left the spring cloudy with river water. That didn't stop a large group of snorkelers from exploring the springs.
Set 3 of 4
Sep 17, 2014
- An acquaintance had defined fresh water springs as simply, "A hole in the ground with water in it." For some, the confining nature of a closed body of water with little aquatic life had probably fit that description.
Nov 8, 2013
- Troy Springs State Park had fell second to last stop on a three day road trip. It had offered a self service payment system with a $5 admission fee. The boardwalk, restrooms and grounds had seemed fairly new providing one of the best experiences in my travels.
Set 4 of 4
Oct 3, 2013
- Navigating Springs. Come take a look
Jan 26, 2013
- We started out this dive trip knowing the last days dive site would by majority vote. Starting with our first dive at Blue Grotto someone ask if we had been or where planing to dive Troy Springs. When we where at Ginnie Spring we where asked the same.
Troy Spring Photography
Troy Spring Videos (3)