Blue Spring-Orange City
Blue Spring is located in Orange City, Florida. It is the largest spring on the St Johns River and is a designated Manatee Refuge. River boat tours, fishing, canoeing, swimming are activities that can be enjoyed by all in the 73 degree water.
Known for: Manatee Refuge, St. John\'s River, Swimming, Snorkling, Certified Divers, Fishing, Canoeing, Boating, Boat Tours, Cabins (AC), The Historic Thursby house, Campgrounds
Blue Spring-Orange City Experiences & Suggestions (7)
Set 1 of 4
Aug 26, 2018
- Blue Springs in Orange City. The surrounding waters are popular for swimming, free diving and floating away on inter-tubes during warmer weather. You may see gators basking in the sunlight and other indigenous aquatic life moving around the waterline.
May 28, 2016
- Florida has more of them than any other place in the world'more than Yellowstone, more even than New Zealand's famed Rotorua. Each one is a window into where our drinking water comes from.
Set 2 of 4
May 25, 2016
- Tired of coming to Florida expecting some fun with the family and friends at theme parks, where the fun and excitement of the many attractions and dining 'experiences' all just seem to end a little too fast?
May 24, 2016
- Looking to get in touch with nature and relaxing? The St. Johns River Cruises are considered the most popular nature oriented tour in Florida. The vessels navigate through the shallow backwaters of the historic St. Johns River that allows you to hear the sounds of nature as they surround the boat.
Set 3 of 4
May 18, 2016
- Florida is home to over 900 freshwater springs. Many of them are just a day trip away from Tallahassee. So, if you find yourself bored in the sweltering heat on campus this summer, here's the solution. Below are just some of the springs I got to adventure to last summer.
May 16, 2016
- Florida has more than 700 natural freshwater springs, more than anywhere else on earth, with water so pristine that it is not uncommon to spot exotic fish and manatee floating nearby.
Set 4 of 4
May 7, 2016
- We have been to Blue Spring State Park many times over the years ' as day visitors, on field trips, tent camping, and now RV camping. Blue Spring is located in Orange City, Florida and about 40 minutes north of Orlando.
Blue Spring-Orange City Photography
Blue Spring-Orange City Videos (9)