The outstanding feature of the 625 acre park is the spring, overlooking beautiful Spring Garden Run, producing 19 million gallons of water a day at 72 degrees year-round. The swimming area is accessible by stairs, ramp, and a swimmer lift. Lifeguards are provided during the summer months only and pets are not allowed in or near the swimming area.
Known for: Boating, Fishing, Playground, Canoeing, Diving, Boat Tours, Picnic Paviliion, Swimming
DeLeon Springs Experiences & Suggestions (6)
Set 1 of 3
Aug 19, 2016
- Most people don't think of hiking when they think of this state park, but there is a nice paved nature trail that is about a half mile loop, and off of that trail are two short trails into the woods, and one longer one.
May 2, 2016
- I have another fun and beautiful place to share with you from our recent trip to West Volusia county, Florida ~ DeLeon Springs State Park. The park is in DeLeon Springs, Florida - about a 25 minute drive from where we stayed in DeBary.
Set 2 of 3
Apr 14, 2016
- Short trip into DeLeon Springs this morning after coffee and fresh baked cookies. Saw more wildlife on the way.
Mar 5, 2016
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Drive north on l-4 from Orlando and head thru Deland to Deleon Springs. It isn't the prettiest spring to swim in, but isn't too deep for toddlers.
Set 3 of 3
Mar 11, 2015
- It was a sunny and cool day ' perfect day for painting and exploring DeLeon Springs State Park! We explored the park a bit and looked around the Old Spanish Sugar Mill.
Apr 27, 2014
- Driving to Deleon Springs State Park I told myself I needed to stop and get pictures of the wildflowers in the median of Highway 17 on the way back.
DeLeon Springs Photography
DeLeon Springs Videos (3)