Royal Springs Park is a 5 acre County park located in the Suwannee Belle Estates, near O?Brien, FL. The large spring boil is popular spot for swimmers and divers. There are four overlook decks located around the spring and river?s edge as well as many picnic tables and open grassy areas to play. The park also features a very nice one lane, concrete boat ramp. Portable restrooms available.
Known for: Concrete boat ramp, portable restrooms, picnic tables and grills, no water or electric
Royal Spring Experiences & Suggestions (5)
Set 1 of 3
Nov 25, 2018
- Royal Springs Park is one of many different parks featuring a spring in North Florida. This is a county park officially known as 'Hugh Bryon Hollingsworth, Sr.' park - free to all who come to visit.
Jun 13, 2018
- Today I led my monthly Florida Trail Association Wednesday paddle on the Suwannee River. 14 paddlers showed up to play on one of my favorite sections of the Suwannee featuring several named springs.
Set 2 of 3
Apr 18, 2017
- One of the numerous and many springs in our wonderful area of North Florida is Royal Springs. It is officially known as the Hugh Byron Hollingsworth, Sr. County Park.
Sep 23, 2015
- One of the springs we recently went to was Royal Springs, located in O'Brien, Florida. Visiting this spring was part of our weekend trip of staying in a cabin at the Suwanee River State Park.
Set 3 of 3
Mar 1, 2015
- Tj & Denise made a canoe trip along the Suwannee River, putting in a Royal Springs Boat Launch (free & safe parking), and headed upriver checking out different springs
Royal Spring Photography