Warm Mineral Springs
Warm Mineral Springs is the only warm water mineral spring in the State of Florida, and is the largest water mineral spring in the world. The surface area of the spring is a round pond, it is 1.4-acre in circumference and reaches depths of nearly 250 feet deep in the center.
Known for: Swimming
Warm Mineral Springs Experiences & Suggestions (6)
Set 1 of 3
Apr 2, 2016
- The only warm mineral spring in Florida is found on an obscure back road (our favorite kind) near North Port, Florida. This place is of major historical and archeological note and I'm surprised we'd never heard of it! You may not step out of the water with a younger face, but perhaps you'll feel you have more verve and zing.
Jan 21, 2016
- Closer to home this time'I had the pleasure of visiting this little spring just south of where I live and staying at and photographing the Warm Mineral Springs Motel. It is absolutely charming.:) It is a mid-century modern design fan's dream.
Set 2 of 3
Jan 15, 2016
- Ever since the 1500's, people have been combing Florida for the fountain of youth... and even though we're not entirely sure it exists, explorers have found some other pretty cool stuff along the way, like North Port's Warm Mineral Springs.
May 29, 2015
- A divided North Port City Commission voted this week to allow National and State Parks Concessions, Warm Mineral Springs Inc., to operate the the springs through Sept. 30, 2025, then have the option to extend the agreement another 10 years.
Set 3 of 3
Jan 4, 2015
- Watch your step and carry a big foam noodle. Planning to visit Warm Mineral Springs in North Port, Fla.? Well, that pretty sums up what you need to know but if you're looking for a few more seeds of advice, you're in luck! After a return visit and a first-time visit for my friend Vivian, we've compiled a list of other important tips for planning a visit.
Jun 6, 2013
- A fountain of youth conjures images of a tranquil pool full of bathing beauties in a tropical setting. There's a place in North Port, Florida, just like that. Except swap out the bathing beauties for plump, septuagenarian Eastern Europeans wearing hats the size of garbage can lids.
Warm Mineral Springs Photography
Warm Mineral Springs Videos (3)